All businesses need a video and most often, the more videos the better. Videos get noticed more, viewed more, rank higher in search engines, and engage your clients far more than static content. If you agree you need a video, we just need to figure out which type of video is best for you.
Here are the types of video you may want to consider:
1. Corporate Overview– Your first investment in video should explain, in under 2-3 minutes, what you business is all about and the benefits of your offerings. Quick, simple, intriguing, and linked to a call to action.
2. Explainer Video – Similar and often the same as the above, these videos can be used to explain things like who you are, how a service benefits a consumer, how your products work, and more. Explainer videos are usually animated and should be around 2 minutes long. You don’t want to lose your audience’s attention!
3. Slide Show Video – These are the cost leaders of videos. While most videos cost around $7k for professional quality and content, slide show videos can be done at a fraction of the cost. They get the same online benefit and search rank as other videos and rely more heavily on content than animation.
1. Your content is the most important part of your video. What you are saying and how it is presented will determine your video’s success. This is why we do all videos as storyboards first, with audio content and on-page content clearly defined. We are telling a story and it needs to be highly engaging.
2. Actual filming is often not required. Most marketing videos are made of facts, short stories, bullets, statistics, quotes, charts, graphics, images, and animations. For some types of videos, like real estate or interviews, filming is needed. This adds to the cost of video production.
3. Don’t hire a “Video Editor.” Videos are marketing tools. They take a team of talent to create a great end product, including copywriters, marketing gurus, graphic designers, animators, managers, and video editors. We make all this happen, and we make it affordable.
4. Videos rank high on search engines and increase your authority on the web. They should be a part of your ongoing marketing plan. Slideshow videos are excellent for this. Imagine the benefit to your customers if you took the time to have an awesome video made for each service or product you have.
5. Since YouTube is the world’s #2 search engine, your company definitely needs to use video content to gain visibility! In addition, Google is 50x more likely to display pages with videos on the first page of search results. Even better, statistics show that 21% of video viewers make a purchase afterwards.
6. Plan on spending $2-3k per minute for a well done video with animations or filming. Slide show videos are roughly half this cost.
Use for overviews, service, and product spotlights, or anything you can imagine. We combine compelling content, imagery, animations, video, voiceover, and sound to create visual media that will impress and educate your customers. Our services include: