Blog Writing ServicesShould Your Business Be Blogging?
A blog packed with helpful and influential content is a requirement for any serious business. A smart and intelligently-designed blog not only nurtures prospects on their journey to customers, but it also boosts Google rankings, relevant traffic, and online relevance.
- Businesses with blogs receive 67% more leads than those who do not.
- Companies who blog receive 97% more links to their website.
- Over 409 million people view blogs every month.
- 42.23% of people in the US from the ages of 18 to 49 read blogs.
- For 55% of marketers, blogging is the top inbound marketing priority.
- 76% of B2B marketers generate leads through blogging.
- Marketers who blog generate 67% more leads than marketers who don’t.
- By prioritizing blogging efforts, marketers are 13x more likely to see positive ROI.
- Websites with blogs have 97% more inbound links than those that don’t.
- Websites with blogs have 434% more indexed webpages than those that don’t.
- 43% of readers just skim blog posts.
- Blog posts with images get 94% more total views.
ImageWorks has blogging plans customized specifically for your business. Our writers have experience in just about every industry. Our plans are topic-focused. First, we help you find a topic that is both interesting, helpful, timely, and likely to attract traffic. Once topics are chosen, we get to work writing the blogs and scheduling them for release. We take care of everything! All planning, topic selection, writing, revisions, approvals, posting, teaser text, imagery, and promotion is done by us.
Types Of Blogging Services
Blog Post Optimization & Management
In this plan, you provide technical content to get our writers started. For a lot of niched companies, this is the best way, as no writer can ever capture the expert knowledge of your internal team. We optimize your content to be more compelling, use good headlines, promote “scannability,” optimize for SEO, write teaser text, add imagery, post, and promote.
- Supportive email campaigns: Don't rely on organic traffic alone! Promote your blog to your email list. We write the intro text, create the design, code your email, and send it to your list in supported email platforms for $100 per campaign.
Blog Post With Original Content
From a mutually-agreed, chosen topic based on verified search traffic, we write your blog posts from scratch, research the topic of choice, and go through as many revisions as needed until approved. Then we will design your blog post, select an image, optimize for SEO, post to your blog, and promote it with our blog marketing tools.
Blog Post Management & Promotion
You provide ready-to-use content. We optimize it for SEO, add imagery as needed, and promote your blog post using our blog marketing tools.
Press Release Plans
Press releases are one of the most authoritative and highest-ranking content types on the web today. Paid press releases are ranked by Google as a very trusted resource, as they are considered part of the credentialed media. You can pitch your release to all media outlets that cover your industry: blogs, websites, newspapers, magazines, TV stations, radio, and more.
It's hard to create a more authoritative content type about a specific “story” with live backlinks to your website than a paid press release.
Reasons to Draft a Press Release:
The threshold here is (and always has been): newsworthiness. What’s new or exciting for your business? That's relatively easy to do when you have good creative minds behind your efforts! We help our clients think of topics and headlines that not only grab attention, but also help build the credibility of your organization.
- Brand announcements (new logo, new website, new video, etc.)
- Hirrings or promotions within the company
- New accounts or clients
- New or modified service offerings
- New products
- New app, widget, tool, or media
- Awards and industry recognition
- New locations or expanded regional capabilities
The Cost of a Professional Press Release:
To pay a service such as PRWEB or PRNewswire costs $150-$300 or more just for the release, depending on the exposure and SEO value. We recommend the $300 level because they get the most awareness, pick-ups, and backlinks. Next, you can either provide a news release to us and have us optimize it, or we can write it for you from scratch. You should try to publish at least four press releases a year. Plan to budget around $1k-2k total per release depending exposure desired. We have discounted plans when you buy four or more at a time.