Search Engine Optimization Services (SEO)
This is How We Do SEO the Right Way!
SEO is extremely complicated. The web and SERPs (search engines result pages) change every minute. It is a lot of work to analyze, test, and optimize your site each month to keep up with the evolving web and Google Algorithm changes.
Initial SEO Setup
We start by planning your SEO content strategy and matching it to keywords most likely to drive in relevant traffic using our suite of top rated SEO tools. We verify your Google My Business page, set up Google Analytics and Search Console, and integrate our suite of SEO tools to your account. You can choose to focus on 10-50 keywords, pending the size of your website.
Ongoing SEO Worked On Every Month.
It is important to realize in the era of “bots”, hackers, spiders, etc. that all websites will have and continue to get errors that need to be worked on. Even a slight change in Google Algorithm can affect what we call “technical SEO”. Below are some screenshots of our own sites. Some errors can be ignored, others must be fixed.
- Ongoing Keyword Optimization & SEO Monitoring for Enrolled Pages. Whether you provide content or we help you create it, we will monitor how it performs and what adjustments need to be made to rank better. As Google makes updates, we will need to adjust metadata and your on-page content.
- Citation Building & Local (Area) SEO. This is the digital footprint of your business and includes most major site directories. Our Listing Management Tool harnesses the Yext Knowledge Network to publish your business data across all the most popular directories and review services, including Facebook, Google, Yelp, Amazon Alexa, Chambers of Commerce, Citysearch Foursquare, Superpages, TripAdvisor, Apple Maps, Yahoo, Bing, and hundreds more. It allows us to share both overview and keywords on a per site basis, which we monitor continually. Listing Management for one (1) location and is a paid monthly subscription we cover in all SEO plans. Add as many additional locations as you like for an additional $165 per month, per location.
- Daily Site Crawls to Fix Ongoing SEO Issues. Due to the nature of today's web, all sites have errors or bugs. Cyber criminals and hackers constantly add more every minute. Bad URLs, missing SERP info, W3C issues, redirects, etc.. We crawl, monitor, and fix these continually.
- Site Audits & Site Health Optimization. We audit and monitor your overall site and keep it as healthy as possible. We measure crawlability, warnings, notices, page load times, metadata errors, corruption, and more. This is critical.
- Continued Technical SEO
- Optimize Images throughout your site to help overall SEO.
- Create Internal Linking Structures throughout your site that aligns with your keyword strategy.
- Online Account & Access to Our Back-End Software: ImageWorks Insights. Our Insights portal provides 24/7 reporting and analytics for your SEO and most online marketing strategies such as email marketing, digital advertising, call tracking, content marketing, and more.
In order for the above tactics to earn top ranks for competitive terms, you need to also publish highly relevant content and have it shared on the web. This content is a major “vote” of credibility and is the only way to rank on competitive terms. That content is usually blog posts. We can do SEO and Content Optimization as well as add images to your blog posts for $150 per post, or you can have us write your blog articles for you! See our blogging content plans here.
As you can see a TON of work goes into our SEO plans. Our digital marketing agency has plans that staring with 10 KWs, although we recommend at least 25. Roughly 5 keywords are targeted to the best matching pages, so that would only cover two pages. Our most popular plan is 25 keywords, which starts at a cost just over $1,000 per month.