Website redesign, overhauls, and refreshes!
If your existing site has “good bones” and just needs updating, we can help you add more sizzle, strategy, and UX enhancements to make it shine. Like a facelift for your online presence! A website redesign within your current Content Management System (CMS) is often a great and affordable option for people on a budget or who want a quick fix to their website woes.
We Have Years Of Proven Website Redesign Results.
We’ve been researching this for decades. There are certain ways to strategically organize your site so that customers respond more favorably - what the industry calls “user experience (UX) optimization.”
Web Site Redesign Focus Areas:
When redesigning and overhauling your website, we look at these design & usability touchpoints:
- Menus and Navigation Size, categories, subcategories, what they suggest, and how they display and function might seem simple in a menu, but we find it’s often executed poorly. Polls have shown that most companies use incorrect labels that are a disconnect with user goals.
- Hero Area A customer’s first impression of who you are, what you do, and why they should care usually happens when they first land on your homepage - an area we call the “hero.” You will need a strong and sensible call-to-action (CTA). The right message is critical to the user experience.
- "Scan-able" Sections of the Homepage These should highlight key information, services, news, and (of course) good CTAs.
- Vital Information How is information such as phone numbers, email addresses, and CTAs are displayed? Are they engaging and clickable? Or boring and missable?
- Are Subpages Easy to Navigate? Are CTAs located properly? Is there easy navigation to jump to other pages of interests? Are services cross-promoted?
- Is the Contact Page Up to Usability Standards? Is key data where it should be? Are your forms too long or too short? Are they connected to CRM and marketing automation tools?
- Does the Site Use Carousels and Sliders? Many customers perceive these as distracting and spammy.
- Is Your Site Fully Responsive? Does it properly scale for notebooks, tablets, and smartphones? What information is shown and not shown? What is essential for conversions on mobile?
- Usability standards. These change all the time and greatly affect both perception and conversions. We will get you up-to-date with the latest trends and guidelines.
Phew! That’s a lot. But each point may affect your company’s bottom line. When we tweak or overhaul your existing website, we explore these points and many more.
Usability answers the question, “Can the user accomplish their goal?
Are you ready for us to analyze and refresh your website to the latest design and usability standards? Schedule a meeting below or call us at (703) 378 0000, to review your site and discuss pricing options!