Website UX & Conversion Optimization Plan
Imagine having web pages in a constant state of enhancement and evolution based on today’s and tomorrow’s trends, behaviors, and technologies. Introducing our new plan!:
Website UX & Conversion Optimization Plan Details:
Continual monitoring of home page and subpages and studying the analytics, heat maps and how they are performing and where opportunities may lie for better conversions. . Each page enrolled can be edited via the below process. We meet with you every 60 days to review key data and choose the pages to be enhanced during this period. We usually tackle one page per month on average from start to finish of the below process.
Here are the details:
- Fractional CMO Service! - Meet, analyze, review, and discuss website UX and conversion recommendations every other month as scheduled. We will also discuss your marketing needs, budgeting, ROI, challenges, review your customer portal and offer consulting as needed or requested.
- Study heat maps, Google Analytics and user behavior of TBD pages, and the homepage, and plan to make design and content adjustments to increase performance & conversions.
- Determine which pages are going to be targeted for optimization over the next 60 days. Choose from 1-2 pages per 60 day period as that is the bandwidth we can manage while assuring top results. A lot of time and effort goes into each enhancement, design and content edits.
- Review conversion goals in Google Analytics. Modify as needed.
- Includes illustrations, image manipulation, and all relevant web design needed to achieve goals. Only animations cost extra.
- Content. Many UX issues are content related. While some of your content is optimized for SEO if you have a SEO plan, it doesn't mean the page content is compelling and performing as well as it should. Ultimately, the user/customer determines how well the content resonates. While we will make minor edits to headers and SEO terms for usability, full page content optimization (wordsmithing) for marketing and conversions is extra.
- Decide and add any needed functionality for conversions, such as links for email enrollments, landing pages, onsite ads, call-to-action buttons, contact forms etc.
Fully Managed Hourly or Fixed Bid Website Support Orders
If you’d like to request website edits on demand, or have a handful of sporadic changes to your site, then hourly support might be best for you. We can accommodate any project, big or small, and then bill for the hours used or give you a quote based on scope.. Receive discounts for bulk hours purchased in advance!