At ImageWorks Creative, we not only provide our clients with full service web design and marketing expertise, but we also share our industry insight on the ImageWorks Creative Blog. We love bringing new writers and experts to our audience, so if you want to write for ImageWorks Creative, follow the guidelines below and submit your article to our content team.
Contributor Guidelines for Guest Blog Writers
In order to have your post published to our blog, make sure it follows the guidelines below:
- Topic: Web design, UX/UI design, SEO, digital marketing, and/or small business trends
- Length: 1,000-2,500 words, excluding your bio
- No stock and/or copyright-infringing images
- Proper citation of hard statistics & references to news stories
- Avoid self promotion in your article. Please keep that in your bio.
Note: ImageWorks Creative reserves the right to make slight adjustments to your article for readability and informational purposes without notification.
ImageWorks Creative Guest Blogger Process
- Write an article following the above requirements. Indicate in your manuscript where necessary images such as screenshots or graphs should be included and save those images as separate image files.
- Complete the below submission form, attaching your article and image files. One of our writers will select a relevant thumbnail image for your post, so you do not need to provide an image for this.
- If structural or narrative edits are needed, one of our writers will send your article back with the edit requests. If only minor adjustments are needed, then one of our in-house writers will take care of these.
Submit Your Article Here
If your article is selected, you may receive notification via email once it is posted to our blog.