Using LinkedIn 2013 to Promote B2B Sales
While Facebook and Pinterest ads may be the hottest ways to promote consumer or retail businesses online, LinkedIn is the place to be for business-to-business (B2B) companies (and it can still be an excellent resource for consumer-based product and service companies as well)! With its professional reputation and the exciting changes that have been made to enhance the service for the new year, you can't go wrong.
With LinkedIn company pages, you can now:
- Include an eye-catching custom image to represent your business.
- Post and feature status updates to engage your followers.
- Easily target those updates to specific groups or individuals.
- Conveniently list products and services so prospective clients know what you have to offer.
- Showcase customer recommendations and reviews.
- Analyze data about page visitors so that you can target your messaging to have the largest impact.
Using LinkedIn Groups to Target your NicheIn addition to a well-maintained, free profile, businesses can also take advantage of a multitude of other services offered by LinkedIn. Groups, for instance, allow businesses to connect with their employees, followers, and prospects using a discussion format that promotes conversation and keeps visitors coming back for more. When conducted properly, your LinkedIn group can be a vehicle that drives sales and customer satisfaction.
Groups can be used to:
- Give employees a forum for trading thoughts and ideas.
- Reach clients and others with useful information about your products and services.
- Engage and inform readers – impress them with your knowledge and secure your place as an expert in your field!
LinkedIn New Advertising Programs
In order to broaden the scope of your marketing campaign beyond existing industry contacts, B2B companies can also use LinkedIn ads to connect with potential clients. These pay-per-click ads are designed to accommodate a variety of budgets while placing your site right in front of the business leaders who need to see it. A professionally managed LinkedIn advertising campaign can boost sales and drive the right traffic to your site, increasing conversions and maximizing your earning potential.
You can read about our LinkedIn and other online advertising programs here
Contact us here to discuss marketing and branding for your company.