If your brand design isn’t helping your bottom line, it’s time for brand rejuvenation.
Did you know that your visitors are evaluating your company’s credibility based on your website’s visual design alone? A whopping 85% of consumers visit websites before making a purchasing decision, so a positive first impression of your online brand is absolutely crucial to your bottom line.
How Effective is Your Brand?
Is it time to think about rejuvenating your brand? Think about these statements as they pertain to your brand and website:
- I hardly ever (or never) receive compliments on my logo or website.
- I receive a lot of email or phone calls from visitors to my website who aren’t sure what my company does.
- My offline collateral (brochures, direct mail pieces, business cards) is inconsistent with my website.
- I’m not even sure if I have a brand, and I don’t know where to start.
If you’ve answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then your brand is no longer working for you – it’s working against you. It’s time to think about how to jumpstart your brand to yield bottom line results for your business.
Give Potential Customers What They Want—Not What You Want.
Consider this: 46% of online sales are lost due to the website’s failure to build trust and credibility with the visitor.
What does this mean to you?
- Your website needs to have a professional look and feel in order to build trust in your brand and products.
- Your website must clearly convey your unique value proposition and distinguish your offerings from those of your competitors. In other words, it needs to answer your visitor’s most important question: "What’s in it for me?"
Websites should be designed from the ground up to be a prime conversion tool for all products and services…this is not to say that print media should be ignored, though. Sales kits, brochures, direct mail and other print ads are still vital; however now these materials will trigger a visit to your website, which in turn starts a whole new sales cycle.
Stale brands = stale sales.
A powerful brand should never be abandoned or risk becoming “stale” for lack of updating and enhancements. Even the most successful companies update their brands frequently to stay ahead of the competition and to continually arouse consumer interest. They realize that branding is about the total customer experience – and your brand should be no different. Investing in your brand today means investing in your company’s growth tomorrow.
Let Imageworks Put the Power Back in Your Brand – And Your Bottom Line!
We have more than 14 years of hands-on experience helping small, medium-sized and large enterprises meet their branding and marketing objectives. We provide a broad range of branding and creative solutions to help you meet your unique goals. We are happy to share our ideas for building or rejuvenating your corporate brand, so get in touch with us today!